- Penina Orenstein, Department of Computing and Decision Sciences, Seton Hall University: “Developing a digital mapping platform to identify supply chain net- work structure, evolution and performance”
- Burcak Ozludil Altin and Augustus Wendell, College of Architecture and Design at New Jersey Institute of Technology: “Life of an Insane Asylum: A Temporospatial Simulation”
- Rick Hale and Aaron Hershkowitz, Classics, Rutgers–New Brunswick: “Shedding Some Light: 3D Imaging and Coin Collections”
- Hudson McFann, Geography, Rutgers–New Brunswick: “Rebuilding Khao I Dang”
- Marlene Hyacinth Gaynair, History, Rutgers–New Brunswick: “Islands in the North: Making Space and Place in Black Toronto”
- Kristin O’Brassill-Kulfan, History, Rutgers–New Brunswick: “The Scarlet & Black App: Digital Engagement with Slavery and Dispossession at Rutgers”
- Mary Rizzo and Mi Hyun Yoon, American Studies, Rutgers–Newark: “Building the Chicory Archive of African-American Poetry”
Visitors may park in Lots 26, 30 & College Avenue Deck without permits. Rutgers faculty, staff, and students must park only in lots they are authorized to park in.